Precision Aluminum Die Casting
Aluminum Die Casting is a process of injection of Aluminum or Aluminum Alloys under pressure, which produces parts in high volume at low costs.
There are two processes of Aluminum die casting: hot chamber and cold chamber.
A complete cycle can vary from one second for small components to minutes for a casting of large part, making aluminum die casting the fastest technique available for producing precise aluminum & aluminum alloy parts.
Advantages of Aluminum Die Casting
- Economical process offering a wide range of sizes and shapes
- Can provide integral fastening elements as part of the design
- CNC Machining can be used to further refine the design, if needed
- Aluminum Die Cast parts are strong and have a long life span
- Complex shapes with high dimensional accuracy and stability than other mass production processes
- Aluminum Die Cast parts can be manufactured with smooth or textured surfaces
- Aluminum Die Cast parts can be easily anodized, painted or powder coated with minimal surface preparation